ITSI Field Automation Solutions
Our PACK line takes the SCADAPack product and re-packages it into off the shelf ready to run field automation solutions for all types of different applications, including Wellhead, Tank Battery, Compressor, Pipeline, and other uses.
- Lact-Pack The Lact-Pack is a Lact and Tank Battery monitoring package that is designed to interface with Lact systems and provide automated tank control of production from the tanks to the lact. The Lact-Pack provides manual or automatic modes and prioritization control. It gives you complete control of how you want to produce from your tanks to your act facility. The Lact-Pack can provide on site facility information as well such as tank levels, well information, burner information, and other site information. the Lact-Pack provides automated tank in-flow control, by providing the ability to control valves on the in-flow side of the tanks, setting the production tank, and the priority production schedule. This can work in conjunction with the out-flow control valves in the same unit. Call for more information.
- Battery-Pack - The Battery-Pack is a Tank Battery monitoring package that is offered in three different packages, for different tank monitoring applications. The differences are in the size of the tank battery facilities, number of tanks on location, and some of the local features required on location, which will vary per location. Although we do offer base unit products, we do offer customizations to fit a particular need.
- Cat-Pack - The Cat-Pack is a compressor catalyst monitoring system, which tells the customer when the catalyst is starting to plug up. This means that the compressor is running less efficiently and less environmentally clean. This allows the customer to replace it as soon as possible to stay in compliance to government standards. The Cat-Pack comes in three separate models that cover different types of jobs in the field. The first is the Cat-Pack 100 for single engine installations and is our economy model. The second is the Cat-Pack 200 which is for single engine installations and provides more features and capabilities than the 100. The Cat-Pack 300 provides the same functionality as the 200, but it is intended for multi-engine compressor stations.
- Compressor-Pack - The Compressor-Pack is a full compressor control panel that can replace an old tattle-tail type panel on an existing compressor, or be put on a new compressor. There are two models of Compressor-Packs, one designed for most single stage compressors, and the second for multi-stage compressors. The advantage of the Compressor-Pack over other compressor monitoring and control panels is that it is also designed to monitor and control other functions at a wellhead location. We do also offer customizations to fit a particular need.
- Starter-Pack - The Starter-Pack is a product that links itself to the Batter-Pack. It typically goes at a remote well site that feeds product to the tank battery that the well is producing into. There are different variations of the Starter-Pack that cover different equipment that can be located at the well site for producing the oil and/or water. This can be an electric pumping unit, a gas pumping unit, or a hydraulic pumping unit.
- Solar-Rack - The Solar-Rack is a heavy duty solar rack and secure battery box. It can hold two 190 watt solar panels or a variation of other sizes. The battery box holds up to eight 110 amp batteries. This is your solution for well location and facility power solutions.
- Panel Display Cover - ITSI Develops a line of Panel Displays Covers for various size displays. These can ve installed in any Steel box, such as Hoffman or Rittal, or other manufacturers. ITSI can do custom orders with your logo, and small or large quantity orders.
Visit our eBay Store for inventory overstock and discounted
ITSI eBay Sales