Insight is Growing
Insight Technical Services, Inc. continues to grow. We have recently added two more field technical people to our staff as well as another shop technician. As your needs expand we strive to meet those needs be it expanding our technical staff or our product lines.
Solar Rack Updates
ITSI has developed a secure a heavy duty, solar rack designed for a multitude of various applications. The original design accommodated up to eight batteries in the base and one additional two battery side car to be added. We have now added a new ten battery solar rack that can accommodate up to fourteen batteries, with an addition of two side cars.
Each rack is configurable and can be used to add side devices, such as a control box, or other items. We have stanchions that can be added to build a panel rack that connects to the Solar Rack.
The Solar Rack also has been developed with a locking mechanism to help deter battery theft. The lock is contained in an enclosed area that prevents the use of bolt cutters or other means of cutting the lock.
Solar Rack Design Specifications
- 12 and 24VDC configurations available
- Solar is sizeable to meet each battery configuration
- 8 Battery Rack
- 8 Battery Rack with 1 sidecar (2 battery addition)
- 8 Battery Rack with 2 sidecars (4 battery addition)
- 10 Battery Rack
- 10 Battery Rack with 1 sidecar (2 battery addition)
- 10 Battery Rack with 2 sidecars (4 battery addition)